I WORK ON INDUSTRIAL ROPE IN VERTICAL ENVIRONMENTS (at height and to and in depth), VARIOUS INTERVENTIONS IN INDUSTRIAL ENVIRONMENT – LEVEL 1
- Construction work, facade work (maintenance, installation, testing)
- Work in non-ionizing radiation environment (mobile telephony)
- High voltage poles
- Work in confined spaces (silos, tanks, manholes)
- Horticulture at height (cutting of trees likely to fall, maintenance of parks, etc.)
- Renewable energy sources (wind turbines)
- Rescue and evacuation from industrial, residential and rural areas (professional units)
Who are the courses for?
- Workers using techniques of access and departure to/ from work positions with an industrial rope for maintenance, servicing, installation, lifting/ lowering, testing and possible evacuation/ rescue operations.
- Professional teams for rescue and evacuation from heights and depths in industrial, residential and rural environments.
Duration of the course (Level 1):
- 6 + 1 working days (six days of theory and practice + one spare working day in case we are not satisfied with the level of knowledge and skills of course participants in certain areas
- 9 working days for rescue and evacuation actions organized by professional units
II WORK AT HEIGH AND FALL PREVENTION TRAININGS – Level 1
- Engineers and technicians, works in non-ionizing radiation zones (mobile telephony)
- Scaffolders, fitters, crane operators, service technicians, works on crane tracks, inclined and flat roofs (roofers)
- High voltage poles, low voltage poles (overhead network)
- Scaffolding and ladder work
- Lifeline systems
- Confined spaces
Who are the courses for?
- Workers at height who apply various work, installation, maintenance, inspection, lifting/ lowering and possible rescue techniques when working in their typical workplaces.
Course duration (Level 1):
- 1 to 2 working days
III WORKERS KNOWLEDGE EXAM – “TECHNICAL DAY” (according to the Law on Occupational Safety and Health, Article 28, paragraph 3, Official Gazette of the RS No. 91/15)
Who is the exam for?
- Theory and practice knowledge testing of organizational, safety and technical procedures of employees who have previously completed training in our organization, and whose validity period of the work/ interventions at height certificate expires soon.
- Theory and practice knowledge testing of organizational, safety and technical procedures of employees with valid certificates of completed work at height training by other organizations and associations (any organizations with valid certificates of the competent domestic administration, foreign associations FLOOR, IRATA, SOFT, etc.)
- Workers in need of confirmation, check or renewal of safety and technical procedures at their typical workplaces, regardless of whether they work at height in non-ionizing radiation, conventional construction or other industrial environments.
Duration of ’’Technical Day” (exam):
- 3 working days for professional evacuation and rescue units
- 2 working days for workers on industrial rope
- 8 lecture hours for all other two-day work at height courses
- 4 lecture hours for one-day courses
For more information, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The number of participants in the group: 3-15
Please send your applications no later than 10 days before the start of the selected course.